does anyone know??

I watched a movie a long time ago, it was a mini series I think, and it was about this room that had cursed objects in it and each person that had one used them to get what they wanted. Some where used for good and some for evil. I remember one was a comb and one was a bus ticket and other stuff, don't remember and it was like a motel room and this man was trying to find his kid. That is all I can remember about it, anyways I wanted to get it but cant remember what it was. does anyone of you know?? I love to find it if I had the name..

Gamerchick

Asked by Gamerchick at 9:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Entertainment

• Originally produced under the title Motel Man, "The Lost Room" ?

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Oh my gosh....I know this one.
    What was the main character...a man...I can almost see his face...was it John Cusack?
    If we can think of who it was we could google him and his TV movies will be listed.
    Great!!!! This is gonna bug me now......LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• ooh...your good! Now I can stop being OCD about it. There you go Gamerchick...off to blockbuster you go...giggles : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I think that is what she is looking for. :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I bet it is.....It's exactly what I pictured in my head when she described it. It just got jumbled up and fuzzy in my head with John Cusack's 1408 movie poster......lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008