Moving homes

Me and my boyfriend are moving out of my mother's place with our new baby, our new home is almost ready, most of the decorating is done, but I just really cannot face packing! I really don't know where to start! The sofa's, cooker, washing machine & bed are already there, but any advice on how to pack things in an organised way? I really can't wait to move in, but moving all our things seems a bit daunting, all the mothers out there know how much stuff a baby has lol!

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 7:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Start by packing the things you use the least. Anything you use a lot gets packed last. Label all boxes well so they go right into the appropriate room when they get there. Good luck and enjoy this fun, hectic, time!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Just get some boxes and label them for each room. Them get the things you are moving and place them in the right boxes. That way when you get to the new place the boxes are labelled for each room and its easier to unpack.

Answer by gemgem at 7:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Ugh- I feel you on that one. I HATE packing! lol Just pack up stuff for each room and label like gemgem said. That's what works best for us.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:07 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• label label label boxes and get rid of the junk you don't use ... if you haven't been using it now you wont later and the last thing you need in your new place is stuff you have to store and won't use.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011