Could I still be pregnant??

Ok so I'm a bit confused, I was 10 days late on my period took an hpt came out negative but was feeling some signs of pregnancy so I finally got my period on day 11, not a normal period at all, the first day was as if it was my last when its usually a heavy flow and lots of pain (had very very mild cramps) second day a bit heavier but blood was bright red instead of usual dark red, no clots or anything its as if im just bleeding , no pain or anything. Idk what this could be cause I have read that some woman test neg for weeks or months and also read that bleeding can happen during pregnancy. Has anyone experienced any of this?? Idk if it my mind playing tricks or if this is normal my lmp was 1/25/11 & now 3/5/11 missed feb.. Please help..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sweetie as with everything in life, it is unknown.. you could be pregnant, but with a period and neg test it is unlikely. That doesn't mean 100% sure, just unlikely. All you can do is wait a couple weeks, do another test, and see if you get another period. It is awful waiting and wondering, I would say most likely not pregnant this month, sorry x-x-x
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Lots of women bleed regularly during pregnancy or you could have had an early loss. My guess would be the latter. Sorry.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2011