Life, MEN

Sucks, I am depressed. My boyfriend was texting his ex that he loved her, he can be friends with his ex's but I cant be with mine. Its not right and I deserve better but its hard doing it all lone and no having a job. Its got to get better but I am alone and single again, when will my life get better. SOON I hope. I deserve happiness too.

Lisa_Lynn

Asked by Lisa_Lynn at 8:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• You deserve better than that. Things will turn around.

hugs

tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Thanks and why be with someone when his heart isnt with you
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 8:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You are right. You deserve to be happy.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• he just wasnt meant for you. he still had feelings for his ex and wasnt ready to move on. Don't ever take him back, they broke up once, he may just break it off again and come running back to you since your vunerable and willing to take in whoever. Someone once said to me "you have to use your head." that goes for this too...use your head and dont put your heart into the middle.

Be careful and i wish you the best of luck, hun.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Aww I'm sorry! Sounds like something I use to say. And a few months later I found my mr.right :) Good luck!
    Lovebugbaby

Answer by Lovebugbaby at 8:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• American thanks, Its hard and hurts but I know I deserve better, I just feel so alone. Yes, they did break up for a reason over 2 yrs ago. I just wish it didnt hurt so bad but its for the best as we fought alot and I felt he wasnt there for me like i was there for him.
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It sounds like your relationship wasn't doing all that well anyway, so what happened really just sped up the inevitable. You do deserve better than that, and you will find better than that. It does hurt now, but eventually you will look back and see it really is for the best. And when you find that better someone, you'll be so grateful that you're free to be with him rather than having to extricate yourself from this relationship first.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You just have to find the right man, hang in there.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Thanks all, I appreciate the support
    Lisa_Lynn

Comment by Lisa_Lynn (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011