Hmmmmmm...

so i belong to this group, they say anything goes so i posted a few things up and and then they said 'the raunchier the better. so they have this post you can vent everyday to get your fustrations and anger out which was a very good idea.

As soon as i get out my frustrations out for just a couple of days, the owner proceeds to change the post title to a happier name(im not going to say what group or what the title was in order to protect) and says there was too much negativity, i then comment and say that im sure they were doing it for sometime now and im sorry if i said some things that may have came out with too much negativity. Nobody replies to it and the owner even posts up another vent and goes back to the original name....

I just feel very uncomfortable in that group now, would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I konw EXACTLY how you feel. IDK, sometimes people act wierd towards you for no good reason. For every mom that doesn't want to talk to you anymore, for whatever reason, theres like 20 more to take their place. Do what I did. Leave the group, and move on. No worries. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 8:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would leave if I felt uncomfortable.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 8:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• leave the group.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 8:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yep I would feel singled out.

Answer by gemgem at 8:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would definetly leave the group. It sounds weird anyway. lol There are lots of other's you can join. Sorry they were not nice. good luck hun
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Get out this is not for you.

Answer by older at 8:39 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would definitely leave the group if they want to act that way they should act that way by themselves
    MKlein

Answer by MKlein at 9:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You can leave the group if you like, the less drama the better.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 9:27 AM on Mar. 7, 2011