Have you ever been rude to anyone on here? You can answer anonymously.

Dianakk

Asked by Dianakk at 9:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I try not to be rude....i also skip a question if i cant or dont want to answer nicely. I am a better person if i keep some comments and oppinions to myself. I think the ppl who are rude just arnt happy with themselves and so they have to put others down to feel superior or better about themselves. Now its a different story if somebody is just giving there honest oppinion if asked, but one does not have to be rude about it. If i get a rude comment on one of my questions it doesnt bother me....lol.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Oh there's been one or two names that come to mind. It's been quite some time though since those people have either left or were deleted by the Team. Generally I am not rude but when it comes to vile people that are just trolling day after day after day, well.....
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i wouldnt say rude but honest and that was yesterday:) i try not to be rude because i wouldnt like it if someone got rude with me
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Na. Seriously how does it matter. Anything over here can't be taken personally...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I try not to be, but sometimes people deserve it.
    Also, there are occasions when something I say is taken the wrong way and someone gets offended. Then there are times when I'm in a crappy mood and my answers are a little more clipped or the tone is a little more stiff or harsh than normal. But I try not to be rude for no reason; that's just not who I am, here or in real life.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It's funny, the only place I get taken as rude is on here. See people in my life know who I really am. I don't go around like a shark in the water searching for victims. I just say whats on my mind when it's in front of me. If that's rude, well then, I'm rude.

meoma got a vote down, but she's owning it. That doesn't deserve a vote down! She's honest. I like her answers.

I've noticed when you do come out and say what's on your mind and be truthful, the truth hurts some people, so they want to make you hurt as much as the truth does. Should we not say it so we don't hurt anyone??
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I try not to be rude
    MKlein

Answer by MKlein at 9:07 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Rude and interesting are NOT the same thing. Some have a hard time with this concept. I may not be purposely rude, but if a mom is being ridiculous I will call her out.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yes I have, when it has been called for and yes, there is a time to be rude.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• nope I just joined today!!
    Alcavin08

Answer by Alcavin08 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2011