Gas prices again lol

Ok so last time I filled up it was at around $3.31 and I thought that was bad. I filled up yesterday and it was up to $3.45! Gas here has gone from $3.09 to $3.45 in two weeks. How is it where you are? And how is it affecting your life? Traveling less or not affected you yet?

Asked by gemgem at 9:11 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• Hasn't affected us too much yet. But I'm sure it will as prices for groceries start to go up too.

Boo!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 5:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yours is a lot cheaper .... here its 3.73 for REGULAR! I have to put in 92+ and its 3.89
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We are pretty much town-bound.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:12 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• yah, its 3.45$ where we live in michigan too. everywhere we need to go is within 10mins away..our job is 5mins, family/friends..we just made the move from taylor-which was about 25min from our job & family. glad we did before gas got that high. when we moved it was only 2.90$
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• yep about the same here! we are limiting trips and combinding errands as much as possible. Considering cutting daughters preschool to three dAYS and church 2 times a month since they are both a 20 min drive
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• last time i was out adn about a couple days ago it was i think 3.54
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We are discussing a move closer to hub's work. We are only 30 minutes from his job. It would require a school district change. Still discussing it.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Sheesh Id be crying at that rate! I am already crying lol we have several competitions this summer for my dd and I am wondering how on earth were going to be able to go to them.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Right. Well I have a 2008 durango slt... EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!! You don't want to know how much it cost to fill up :(

And my dhs truck is diesel, and its 3.99 a gallon. WA!!!!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My dads truck is a diesel and my mom was saying how much it costs to fill up. Hes actually looking at leasing a small car lol simply because of the gas it would be cheaper to lease and fill up then his has to pay now for gas on the truck. I have a mustang, and have to run more then 87 in it so I feel your pain. It was more then $50 to fill up yesterday.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011