Do you listen to your dreams?

I have had several that told me something was going to happen, and it did. Do you pay attention to your dreams, or do you just think they are only dreams?

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 9:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I always listen to my dreams, I write them down and ask the Lord for an interpertation or go to someone I trust if I dont get one on my own.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I get a 'feeling' with dreams sometimes, and those dreams I pay closer attention to, thankfully that doesn't happen very often. A very short example..Last year I dreamt I lost my job. It was so real and vivid that I approached the person in charge, told him my dream and then asked him straight out. You should have seen his expression!! His first words to me were "do you have those kind of dreams often?". Yes, until earlier that very day my job had been the one being downsized and distributed to others. He continued saying that after considering everything just that morning had decided it wasn't the best way to solve the budget crisis. My job was staying.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I tend to listen to them, see if there is something shown in them that I need to be aware of or if an answer comes in them that Ive been waiting for,etc.

My dreams are very odd most of the time so when they are especially active I tend to really pay attention cuz I see more during those than the not so crazy/active ones LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I think our subconscious is working things out when we are asleep. Kind of a subconscious therapy session.. I think dreams can often tell us of worries and situations that we may not have been aware that we were even worrying about

adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2011