Do you like Sci-Fi?

I grew up watching Star Wars, Star Trek The Next Generation, and the like. I love sci-fi!
What's your fave kind of genre?

TwilightMack

Asked by TwilightMack at 9:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Horror is my favorite. The more blood, the better. It's strange too because in real life I scare very easily.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yeah I do like sci fi but not really the ones you listed LOL. I like fantasy as well. Star wars is alright. I watch alot on the sci fi channel too. I also like alien movies and what not.

Answer by gemgem at 9:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I like sci-fi and fantasy.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I love sci-fi! Some of the blending that has gone on lately has been very inventive, for instance, Firefly was a blend of western, comedy, and sci-fi and Life of Mars is a cop drama with a sci-fi twist.

Doctor Who and Torchwood are my favourite current sci-fi shows but ST:TNG and the original Battlestar Gallactica (not the new one) rate high. Love Joss Whedon's work but hands down my FAVOURITE is Firefly.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I love sci-fi
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2011