Does anyone else HATE seafood?

I hate all fish and seafood. YUCK! I'm so bad I'll go to Red Lobster (b/c I love the biscuits and salad) and I'll order chicken alfredo!

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i hate some like tuna and salmon eww but i like others
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i hate seafood also, and nobody gets why, im glad u asked this question, know im not alone, lol. i always say i wont eat anything from the ocean. ughhh. yea if i have to go to red lobster i get hush puppys and salad.
    SHADYZGIRL1983

Answer by SHADYZGIRL1983 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I hate every single type of seafood. we went on vacation to south carolina and went to an all you can eat sea food restaurant and i found the only chicken in the place and that is what i ate lol...
    the smell and everything makes me sick i cannot stand it.
    proudmama_2boys

Answer by proudmama_2boys at 10:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I like fish, but I don't like shellfish =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• hate it
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Nope I actually LOVE most seafood, unless it is cheap or low quality.There are some brands of tuna or salmon that i will not eat because it has a nasty odor and flavor. I do, however love name -brands of canned fish , or the kind that is vacuum -packed in foil envelopes, I'm VERY picky about shellfish, though, and will only eat certain types.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i hate seafood and my whole family loves it . its just looks gross and has a weird texture to it at least to me .
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Hate it too, all kinds. I live on the OR coast and everyone fishes including my SO and he dont like it either. He just gives it away. My neighbor works at a fishery and he STINKS. I dont eat meat either though. Oh and I am alergic to shell fish
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• omg I love seafood! I'd die if I couldn't eat it!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:59 AM on Nov. 22, 2008