17 is much better than 11 *vent**

ok! so since im in the hospital due to a fever that kept coming back! we have the radio on and heard the morning talk show! and there is this mom WHOSE 23 had her duahgter at 12 (i think i heard right) and now is a grandmother of her 11 year olds daughter! geeze!! girls these days SHOULDN'T be having sex at a young age! they aren't even responsible yet! n let me guess her mom will TAKE care of the baby! noone can bash about me! i may be a teen mom but guess what!! i have morals and im responsible! my bf has a GREAT future with the world! and i live in a house of HUGE supporters! what 11 year old know how to take care of baby!

i think i should put this entertainment since i really don't know where else to put this!

2 bad for me.. i would of gotten an A+ on this project if i researched it!! but i got kicked out of school over the weekend! thats my next post! off zoo full f vent today!!

iceangel123433

Asked by iceangel123433 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• LMAO.... I really don't get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• WOW! thats crzy!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• anonymous- what don't u get! (its nice) a 11 year old is pregnant and her mom is 23 n is a soon-to be grandmother! i posted this bc older moms (not anymore) vented bout me being pregnant at 17 and i wanted to post this bc 11 is so much worst then being 17
    iceangel123433

Comment by iceangel123433 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• No, being pregnant when you're not ready and able to take care of the child is bad no matter what your age.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I think it it is sad. I would never have thought to have sex at that age. A child being born is always a miracle but still who is going to raise the baby. Im sure her mom didnt raise her at first either considering their ages. At 23 you should be thuinking about becoming a mom for the first time not a grandma. It is a sad cycle of teenage pregnancy that has to end in many families.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 9:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2011