Can anyone tell me what you thing of www.tuckersgiftbaskets new look?

Just did some changes to the site. Added new baskets and a starter gift basket kit pkg. Just need some input. Thanks to all.

Dolotuc

Asked by Dolotuc at 9:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I hadn't seen it before, but I'm not a fan of the color scheme. It's really difficult for me to read. But other than that it's a good site.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It's very detailed and informative, so kudos on that!
    A couple of things though...I noticed a few typos and design errors when I was just casually skimming. For example, on the Home page, at the bottom, there is a typo that says "completed satisfied with your experience". I'm pretty sure that should be "completely". In the Monthly specials tab, it just says "month specials". On the monthly specials page, the photo of the necklace is covering part of the basket description, so you can't read it.
    Not trying to nitpick--it's important if you're going to design your own website that you try to eliminate as many mistakes and typos as possible so you will appear more professional. Hope that helps. Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Thank You so Much for your input. I will look and adjust the pages.
    Dolotuc

Comment by Dolotuc (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Thank You for your input .
    Dolotuc

Comment by Dolotuc (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You're welcome and best of luck with your redesigned site!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I think they look great do you host giveaways????? Let me know, I'd love to promote for ya!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011