The one?

HOw did you know he was "the one?" and how long were you together before you knew?

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know how but have fallen head over heels in love with him. He was there for me for too many years; ours is a story hard to beleive but it is true....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• For me it was love at first site. I chased him for years and finally wore him out and now we've been married for 15.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We met when I was 14. He asked me to marry him about 4 months after we met. We were listening to the radio and Every Little Thing She Does is Magic by the Police came on ... that's when he asked me. I said "yes". Of course we got married a year later instead of sticking with our original plan of waiting until I graduated but that is another story. 

I've never even wondered about how it would be with anyone else and I am now 41 and we will celebrate our 26th anniversary this year.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• wellll thats complicated lol..some people just know others don't know it till it hits them in the face.
    raynebowstarz

Answer by raynebowstarz at 9:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• When it's right you just know, I think it was about 4 months for me to realize.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I just did. We weren't really "together" when I knew. He was my best friend and I realized that he was it for me.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 10:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We were together 3 months before getting married. It was crazy, but worked out great.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I knew before we were even together! lol I was 14 when I met my DH for the first time, and when I saw him and we talked for a minute, it hit me that THIS would be the guy I was going to marry. Corny, huh? lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It was very fast for me! I don't know exactly how long but I know I was REALLy into him fast, and we were married within a year:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I knew within hours. Just a gut feeling. I was right too :)
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 2:19 AM on Mar. 8, 2011