What do you have to do today?

I have to do laundry and finish dishes and depending on how I feel I might do a major cleaning on the kitchen!

jaydensmommy427

Asked by jaydensmommy427 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well now i have to dust the living room. vacume the steps and up stairs hallway clean the bathroom make my bed and do some laundry then at two i have to take dd to work
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• other than dishes and sweeping nothing really. just cleaning house like always.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Dishes, laundry, clean the bedrooms and mop
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have to go to the grocery store, do laundry, make dh lunch before he goes to work, clean the kitchen, take out the trash, feed the dogs, and pick up dd from school.

Answer by gemgem at 9:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I've got a job interview at 11:30 (wish me luck! - it's my 6th interview since January) so I've got to start getting ready for that soon. Depending on when I'm home, have to head to the store for bread, then I've got dishes to catch up on and maybe some laundry.
    I will sleep good tonight!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Take my SIL to a doc appointment and then be back home in time to meet the guys from Rent-a Center who are bringing out the new TV ... we are upgrading from the 40" to a 55" for the same amount we are paying now. I also need to stop by Target and pick up a new coffee maker.

GL on the interview AdensMama!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Laundry, dishes and take my son to a hockey game later.
    suomi

Answer by suomi at 10:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Everything is done except for making our bed here.
    downsznmomof4

Answer by downsznmomof4 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Already cleaned the fridges, have done a few loads of laundry taking a 1/2 hour internet break then Im turning on a chic flick and folding about 7 loads of laundry and picking up the livingroom
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• fold & put away laundry, dishes, drop dd off at preschool, go to the grocery store
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 10:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2011