have you heard of this

can sea food make you go into labor?some girls told my cousin that it can make you go into labor

mckowntasha

Asked by mckowntasha at 10:27 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I've heard of spicy food but not sea food.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Honey if that were true pregnant woman close to their due date would be eating all the seafood they could get their hands on! Not true. Now oysters and other raw seafood can have bacteria that can make you really sick. Not sure how would affect your unborn baby.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 10:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• NO, I HAVEN'T EVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE AND I ATE SEAFOOD THOUGH BOTH PREGNANCIES
    khalilah4u

Answer by khalilah4u at 10:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• No, it's advised that you eat seafood in moderation while pregnant, but not because it puts you into labor!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i think you have to becareful with sea food while your pregnant bc of the bacteria, and mercury. Iv heard pineapple and spicy food did to, so far iv eatten a whole pineapple and a bunch of jalapeno things. I'm over 40 weeks now lol i think babies come when they are ready. good luck.
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 1:18 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• no you arent supposed to eat sea food anyways when pregnant
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2008