Should I get myself to a doctor?

Woke up this morning at 2:30 , puked and had diarrhea, at the same time. It is now 7:30, I'm still puking and pooping every 10min-1 hour. I can't keep anything down. Should I go see a docotor?

madamlinwe

Asked by madamlinwe at 10:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• Oh, I also never drink, and i'm breastfeeding.
    madamlinwe

Comment by madamlinwe (original poster) at 10:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Ya please do so if you are unable to take care on your own; do one thing before that make a solution. In 1/4th glass of water, mix a tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt and drink it. It helps retaining the vital nutrients in the body. On a lighter side you seem to be addicted by Cafemom...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:26 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It's a GI bug, they are nasty. Take small sips of fluids whenever possible. A doctor won't be able to do anything for you
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:27 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would go to the dr. Same thing happened to me, it was a 24 hr bug luckily, but I lost 5 pound of fluids in one day. Be sure to drink lots of fluids, water and gatorade is what I had. DH had to take care of DS for the day for me.
    laceyharris

Answer by laceyharris at 10:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I don't think there would be anything to doc could for diarrhea however if your pregnant and are having morning sickness they have medication to help with that
    Alcavin08

Answer by Alcavin08 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Sounds like the latest round of gi bug. Went thru my family and me and it was DISGUSTING. You might want to at least give your doctor a call.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:38 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• @lacey-yup, that's what my husband is having to do for me.
    madamlinwe

Comment by madamlinwe (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2011