Does anyone have an adult son who is mental that has-

threatened to hit you in the face or shoot you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Adult Children (18+)

• Yes, my adult step son. He has been diagnosed as a sociopath. He can be quite charming as long as you don't cross him. Quite frankly he scares me.
    Anonymous

• http://odmrdd.state.oh.us/

I don't know his circumstances but if you can contact someone near you in this area they can lead you in the right direction. These people scpecialize in physically and mentally disabilities. From the most mild to the extreme. This is the one near me. Maybe you can find one the same near you even if you have to contact this one to help you find one close to you. GL hon.

Xee

Answer by Xee at 8:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I would tell him if he ever makes that threat again whether it's meant or not; to get the heck out and not let the door hit him where the good lord split him. I mean this is the most disrespectful thing to say and if they are over the age of 18 you don't have to tolerate that.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• what do you mean "Mental"?
    Keriokeeee

Answer by Keriokeeee at 11:10 AM on Dec. 2, 2008