How to keep your relationship alive with your Hubby?

Life can get busy with your work, school, children and other things. How do you find the time to keep your relationship alive still with your husband, fiancée, boyfriend, etc. I'm deciding to have date nights 3x a week with my man, do more things as a family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• My Husband and I make time for each other EVERY day, and We always do things as a Family..that's just two (out of countless) things that make Our Marriage THE best!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It does get hard jugaling life but it sound like your off to a great start.. remember its all the little things that make a difference liek make a homade card and put it in his jacket pocket bake some cookies tell him hes sexy n go to the ZOO!!! kids love the zoo lol :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We just decided to have more time for US. We do stuff as a family, but after the kids are in bed, sometimes we set up a movie, get a snack, and pretend we're on a date! lol We also have been talking a lot more, and he makes sure to make time for me when he comes in from work instead of just plopping down and watching tv. I've been doing the same- turning off the computer and the tv to really listen to what he has to say.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• How do you find the time for yourself if everyday your doing something with your family? I'm the type of person that needs time for myself everyday. When the kids go for a nap on the weekend, I tidy the apartment, so at the end of the day I can relax. That requires me to spend 1-2 hrs by myself. I head off to bed around 9-10 p.m. I'm the type of girl that needs my sleep. I put my little rug rats to bed at 7 p.m dfuring the wk and 8 on wkends
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Hubby* not family I mean Aj..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I get time for myself every day as my children are older and in school full time. Time with my husband is every evening. Making time for your relationship doesn't have to be big or complicated. It is simple things like cuddling on the sofa while watching a favorite show, etc. With older children and busy schedules, we get out alone every other week or so. But we share our bed every night, never forget to say "I Love You" at least twice a day. And we have been married happily for over 21 years.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I have date nights with my husband 2 nights a week once during the week and one on fridays, And spend times with friends sat. and with the kids we always do something on sundays. I know with both parents working its very hard, to do anything, because with both working both come home real tired to to anything,good luck.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2011