Do you have any dreams that i can 'read' for you..(and let me know how i did -please)

i have done this on here a few times, and have gotten other moms who usually say that i am right

anyone up for me 'reading' their dreams for them?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 10:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sounds about right fiatpax!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:07 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I use to always dream about seeing airplanes crashing... weird but lately its been someone chasing me and trying to kill me but Im not me... sometimes Im a little boy or a battered woman......but never as myself.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 10:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• swimming in our home pool.. (we have never had a house with a pool....that is wayyyyyy out of our lifestyle)
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:35 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Got a good one for ya hon.
    I dream that I either have a mouth full of gum,sand,or rocks and I keep scooping it out but the amount never decreases
    Strangely when I mentioned thisdream to my mom,she said she has the same exact one!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• LOL I have some wild dreams.

Answer by gemgem at 10:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• ok .. im up for it .. but can i pm u with it?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Mellissa
    airpalne crashing.. you used to dream this, but not now, ..you had too much on your plate and was worried you could not handle it all, "it was crashing down around you", but not dreaming it now, means you have handled your list of to do's, and your load is better now

now you dream of someone chasing you, but you are not you, you are battered woman or small boy
    ...you are concerened about someone else who you are close to. you feel that you can not help this person, not in control and fear their life is not going down right path, possible danger in future for them
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

you are relaxed in your life, feel secure in your home life, comfortable with who you are, not concerned with possessions as much as others, do not feel like you have to keep up with the neighbors...comfortable in your own skin, do not have regrets in how you live your life
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I've been dreaming about our new pastor's husband!!! I even posted a question about it!!
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• butterfly
    mouth full , try to empty but refills
    ...are you wanting to tell someone something but have not? have you tried talking to someone, but every time you do - it is like talking to a brick wall. like you give good advice and the other person does not take it, might listen and agree with you, but continues their actions the same and therefore their issue you advised on is still an issue
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2011