Oh the nerve of some people, how do I handle with out being rude?

My husbands cousin wife wrote me last night that their 7 month old was sick again, when I asked what was wrong I told her my 5 month old had the flu last week. She started in saying if he is sick why do you have him out of the house, and then she asked why were we going to hang out if my baby is sick she doesnt want her child around mine since he is sick. I wrote her back and told her this is my 3rd child and I know how to mother my childern when they are sick and plus I said he WAS SICK LAST WEEK if he was still sick I would have never offered to hang out. she only has the one child and like I said before I am a mother of 3 ( 5yr, 2 yr, and the 5 month old).I try so hard to be nice since I do like her husband and him and my husband grew up together and like hanging out but if she keeps being so darn rude thinking she knows everything I am going to go nutz. what can I do with out being rude to her? we have started hanging out less sometimes we say we are busy so we dont have to be around her cuz not only is she rude to me but my older two kids also!

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 10:39 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'd always be too busy for her. Her friendship isn't worth the frustration.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yeah, people like that don't stop. I agree, make yourself scarce!

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Since the husbands are so close can Your husband talk to his cousin? Otherwise just let it roll off your back and change the subject.
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Well I would politely confront her about your concerns.
    Alcavin08

Answer by Alcavin08 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2011