2nd or 3rd pregnancies...

when did u feel ur baby moving with ur 2nd or 3rd baby? im almost 13 weeks and think i have felt some movement sometimes is it possible 2 feel the baby move this early? this is my 3rd baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I felt it at 13 weeks with my son (my 2nd). It wasn't regular until about 16 weeks.
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 10:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• personally i think so. I think that by now you know what it feels like so you know when you feel the slightest thing instead of thinking it is gas or something. there are times now that I get gas bubbles or something and it feels like a baby moving and I have to remind myself that I am not prego and that it is gas.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 10:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I felt a flutter at 14 weeks, but didn't really feel anything much until 16 weeks. Now I am almost 21 and its getting more frequent.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:50 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I am in my third pregnancy...and believe it or not....I felt the first flutters a few days ago, I am 10 wks. pregnant!
    Anonymous