38 days late! took home pregnancy test and it was negative! no signs of starting a period...whats wrong with me?

so my fiance and i have been using the pull out method a lot lately
i know i know very risky....he swears to me that his doctor told him that he was sterile and could not make babies...
Well the last NORMAL period i had was at the end of DECEMBER carrying till the 1st of JANUARY
my fiance has been out of state he came back on Jan 17th...we were sexually active without protection up until the end of january...the day before he left i had spotting ...which i thought was my period...it lasted about 3 days and 1 day it was heavy for a hour or so..then stopped
i did not have a period at ALL in feb now its almost march 8th
and stil no period
i feel
nauseous only sometimes,,have not vomitted, i get bad back aches, and stomach cramps, my FEET have been kiling me this week..never happens and i feel dizzy and tired

i took a home pregnancy test and it was negative
should i be worried??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• go to the doc for a blood test

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• women miss periods all the time for many different reasons
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 11:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Your more likely to get a false negative than a false positive! Go to the doctor dear
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 11:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• are you stressed maybe?
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Go to the doctors and they will do a blood test.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It could be stress. I knew a girl who was an honest to goodness virgin, and between work and school, she used to get so stressed that she'd skip periods. It could also be that you're not producing enough hcg levels for a pregnancy to register on a home pregnancy test. My aunt had to confirm through a blood test with her first. Her entire pregnancy, she never registered on a home pregnancy test. Go to the doctor!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2011