DH didn't come home until 4 am what should I do? adult content

My DH was out until 4am at the house of an old friend (a women who's engaged(he lives w/her), prego and has 2 other kids, and who I've NEVER met). My DH came home at 4 am and at 1st lied about where he was.

We haven't had sex in nearly a month!(very strange for us) I've been sick on and off and have had to wear my glasses. I really think that my glasses are part of the problem. We don't watch tv together, we haven't been out (even w/baby) in nearly 3 months.

He has been working a lot and I am in my final semester of school. I know we have been busy but I have to do something.

What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Simply ask him why he didn't tell you. And express CALMLY that you are miffed that he felt the need to sped so much time with someone else when the two of you haven't gone out or done anything in so long.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:12 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• He has an issue with your glasses? WTH??
    If he's lying,something is up. Seek counseling ASAP

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'd take the baby and go to my mom's or a hotel and stay there until he decided he wanted us to come home. I wouldn't tell him where I was and then see how he likes it.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• WOW im going thrugh something similar.. i just wrote a post.. good luck
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 11:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We are going to counseling at the end of the week. I have an issue with my glasses so I kinda feel like crap and therefore look like crap.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'm very sorry. I've been through this and still go though it on occasion, although the times he drags in vary. I've found it's worse when he's with certain people. We've very nearly went our separate ways over it. I can't tell you what you should do but I will tell you what I've done when mine didn't show up until around 4:00 one morning and passed out. He didn't wake up until that afternoon. I told him that our son and I were going to live my parents and we'd hash everything else out in court. I said that I'd put up with it for too long and could not do it anymore. He gave me what I realize now were a bunch of excuses and said he didn't want me to leave. Long story short, I've followed him when I should have given up. Only you can decide what you should do. Did he say anything to defend his actions?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• If the glasses are an issue, he needs a reality check. If YOU feel the glasses aren't attractive, then head to the optometrist for new frames.

But Real Men think their wives are beautiful at ALL times.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would not put up with crap like that.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• buy new glasses
    Anonymous

• I am sure your glasses have NOTHING to do with it and why you have a complex about them I don't know. NOW with him lying and doing what he did that is totally unacceptable. What a jerk, I would talk to him and find out why he lied etc., and you can bet that would be the first thing to come up at the next counseling session.
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011