I need help

i have a 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy
my daughter is always getting rashes and other things she will not use the potty and i dont know how to get her to use it
we have tried the charts, candy, prizes, chuck ee cheeses, everything...nothing works

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Put her on at regularly scheduled times. After meals is good. She stays there till she goes.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Have you tried putting her on the potty every 30-45 minutes throughout the day? That's the only thing that worked for my daughter, she was potty trained in a week. Good luck, hope you find something that works for you and your daughter!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i would put my daughter on the potty every 30 minutes we tryed the little potty and the one that gose on the big potty she did not like any of them she wanted to be a big girl it took alittle while but they get the hang of things just make sure you keep taking her good luck
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 11:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• what helped with my ds is, we got his little potty stuck him on it in front of the tv and gave him nothing but water. when he peed, we made huge deal about it and then he could go play. we didnt have carpet though!!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Pull Ups are a life saver. Don't rush her. It will just make it take longer. Don't make a big deal about the potty and she will eventually go on her own. It was the same with my mom with me sucking my fingers. She took me to the doctor and all he told her was, "Leave her alone. She'll stop when she's ready." So leave her alone, use pull-ups that have the cooling sensation and she'll go on her own eventually, I promise. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 9:20 AM on Mar. 8, 2011