please help

this month i had an abnormal period .it keeps starting and stopping ....very light to median in color (red and pink) mostly brown and it's only been on for a short period of time..for example came on the 19th very light to median and itwas on light the 20th also and then on the 21 barely could i be pregnant ..me an the hubby had sex the begining of the month but he didn't cum in and oh yeah to add to it i just had a baby months ago ..i'm not trying to get pregnant but i wouldn't be upset or mad if i was just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i meant to say 4 months ago
    Anonymous

• it is possible. I would wait a little longer and get a test.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Your body is just going through it's "wierd" cycles right now. It can happen for quite a few months. If you have had unprotected sex Ide see a Dr or take an HPT.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• You may be still be having irregular periods, some women take a year or more to get back on schedule. He didn't have to ejaculate in you for you to get pregnant, so I'd take a test!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:24 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• BE ON THE SAFE SIDE AND TAKE A TEST.
    Mrs.Toni

Answer by Mrs.Toni at 6:03 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• yes you could. Everytime I have been pregnant I had a light period after conceiving. Some women bleed the whole time they are pregnant. Get a test, it will ease your mind.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2008