Yet an other question

I do a workout dvd that mixes cardio, strength a whole bunch of different moves so when I try to input what I do to see how many calories I burn I never find the right workout.

How do I know how many calories I rellay burn? Are the calorie bugs good for stuff like that?

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I use my heart rate monitor. You put your weight in when you program it, and that's the most effective way to do it, because it's monitoring how hard you're actually working. If your pulse is way up, then that means you're actually working hard. I wear it throughout my workout.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Learn to count your heart rate by pulse...it's a simple equation to figure out calories burned once you do that =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 4:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• My iPod calculates it with the amount of steps I do. But you can buy a counter...
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 12:37 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I think you can get a calorie counter from Walgreens.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2011