How do you keep the spark?

how do you keep the spark? im a sahm and want to keep him guessing.... like each day something new to surprise him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• True love has always a spark. Love your partner completely. That's it....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I just try to read my husband when he gets home and if he looks stressed I give him a rubdown, if he's hungry I make him a snack. It's the little things in life that make you feel loved. It may not be a fresh new spark but a way to keep the flame going. This past summer I did something I called surprise Sunday. I would plan a whole days outing to discover new places around us. He would be given the address to plug in to the GPS and not know where we were going till we arrived. It is good entertainment and he never has time to plan anything so he just had to get dressed and go. To keep costs down I usually included a public park so our son could run around and play and I would check out online menus for prices of the places in that particular area of the city. Sunday is also a free day at our local art museum.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 11:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2011

• laughing a lot & doing new, different things together helps us keep the spark alive.

Our sex life is great, i am a big teaser....that always keeps them guessing.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2011