ever heard of sum1 not having a period for two months then spotting on the third and it turning out they're pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes, not me personally. I had my period for the first 5 months that I was pregnant with my second child before we knew I was pregnant. The only reason DH had me buy a test was I hate pickles and I went out and bought 3 different jars and kinds and then cried because someone opened them and ate one. lol.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• spotting during pregnancy is normal, and doesnt mean much, so u were probably pregnant all along
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I haven't heard of this specifically, but some people are very irregular, so it doesn't surprise me!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:17 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i had a period in April, spotted in June and got pregnant in July, so yes it is possible. Of course, I was breastfeeding until mid-July, which made my cycle non-existent.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:48 AM on Nov. 22, 2008