Tell your funniest/most embarrassing story of when one of your children "spilled the beans" to your parents or in-laws.

Last night my little one informed her grandmother (my mother-in-law) that I am checking into a spa when she and her husband visit next month. LOL!!!

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 12:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm pregnant with my second child. At the beginning my DH and I weren't planning on telling anyone until we went to the doctor. My first was only 7 months at the time.. We were at my parents' house and my SS just blurts out that I'm going to have another baby. Luckily my dad was the only other person in there, my mom was in the kitchen.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• We had financial harships a while back and my twins told my parent we 'got broke.'. :)
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 12:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011