When was the last time your husband brought you flowers? What kind? What are your favorites?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 12:37 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I got flowers for Valentine's day..they were just a spring bouquet..my favorite flowers are peach roses!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• The last flower I got was a lily with a balloon and we were going to school. We were having a rough patch..
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• A couple of days ago on my B-day and they were red roses. I love any flower because they are all beautiful and they are for me. I also love when the kids pick weeds for me, so I'm not too picky. The thought definitely counts.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It's actually been a while since my husband brought be flowers. He used to bring them to me all the time and for no reason other than "just because." His office was about 2 blocks from his favorite flower shop and he passed it going to and from work, so I got flowers all the time. Then his office moved to a location where there isn't a flower shop for miles and he almost never passes one, so I don't get flowers nearly as often. My favorite is roses, and there was one kind that he bought me that smelled very wonderful and lasted a really long time. Sighs! I hadn't realized how I missed them until you reminded me. Guess I'd better tell hubby tonight!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• The last time DH brought me flowers was for my birthday 5 years ago. I dont have a favorite flower yet
    Mom0413

Answer by Mom0413 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I got some for V-day and I like roses & tulips which are my fav.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I think it was sometime in January..he bought them out of the blue..for no particular reason, I thought it was so sweet. He bought 11 red roses for me and the 12th one was a white one for our daughter. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• it's been a while since he bought me flowers. i think it was like november, i was sick (rotavirus), and he felt bad and didn't know what to do. so he bought me flowers lol. daisies and tulips are my favorites!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• DH buys me a different bouquet of flowers every payday lol...it kind of takes the surprise out of it but I love that he's thinking about me =) My favorites are daisies and black eyed susans Oh! and I love sunflowers!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• A few days ago he bought me some roses and stargazer lillies, my favorites.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011