What seems almost unbearable to you?

Emotionally, mentally, physically?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 12:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• Watching my child hurt. My five year old son was in the hospital this weekend, and it was pure hell watching him go through everything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I hate it when I'm around annoying people and I'm in a bad mood, but they just sit there and talk to me even though it's obvious that I don't want them there.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I would imagine all three on the topic of hurt children. I can't even bear to think of it... I have also found issues with my DH's ex over my SS to be quite unbearable.... that's draining!
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• at this point nothing seems unbearable. This past August my DD almost died and I thought it was the end of the world. I remember holding her hand while she was in a coma and telling her we were going to fight what ever was making her sick, the doctors don't know why she is getting sick. After 11 days in a coma she woke up and did great for 12 weeks. She got sick again at Thanksgiving and was sick for 3 weeks. At one point she didn't even know who I was or who anyone in her family was.

After experiencing all of this I have realized that nothing is truly unbearable. I have friends and family that support and care for us so no matter what happens we will get through!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Emotionally dealing with my ex who is just too dumb for words and make me want to slap MYSELF because I wonder how I ever thought he was awesome lol.
    Mentally dealing with practices,crowds and schedules. Some times I get physically tired just working out our schedules for the week.

Physically any exercise obviously where I work out cardio. And fulfilling my weekly obligations can also be exhausting.

Answer by gemgem at 12:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• knowing and watching my autistic son struggle and what his struggles will be to come as he gets to preteen and older.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011