What would you do if BB had DH listed as HER hubby?

Okay, true story... I stopped by the skids school to update information because we just moved. I see the emergency cards and it reads " Mr. & Mrs DH (her address, her phone number) WTF? Why would she do that? I don't want to start drama or sound like the jealous new wife but we have been married almost three years!! Those ER cards were updated just a few months ago.

What should I do? I let the office know that the information was incorrect and that I WAS Mrs. DH. I felt so embarassed..why would she do that??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• I would change the information, inform the office of the situation, and then talk to hubby. I dont know what BB is but anyone doing that is wrong. I would talk to hubby first and then depending on how he reacted talk to her.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• What is BB?
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 11:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• WTF is BB??
    Anonymous

• That sounds really strange. Do you really know the whole story between them. I mean maybe they were dating at some time or something.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• BB means biological bitch = I really doubt they were dating if they have been married for three years. She said the cards were updated just a few months ago.
    marriedw6kids

Answer by marriedw6kids at 11:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I just meant at some point they might have dated and this girl still hasn't gotten over him. Maybe she is living some sort of fantasy life or something.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• She may be doing it because HER address is OUT of district and her kids wouldnt be able to go to that school if she wasnt listed as his wife. Id ask him what was up with that before you tell the school.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• ^^^^^ Listen to vbruno^^^^^
    That sounds like that is what is going on to me. District issues are a huge problem for some people.
    OOHPFG

Answer by OOHPFG at 12:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Talk to your hubby andget his perspective.

Also, there is the possibility that the cards WEREN'T all updated...weird that she said they were married, though. You're sure they weren't?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:04 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• THEY WERE MARRIED BUT DIVORCED IN 2004. - WE GOT MARRIED 2006. -SHE LIVES IN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT WE DO NOT. IT KIND OF MAKES ME MAD BECAUSE ITS LIKE SHE THINKS SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO IT. YOU KNOW? THANKS FOR THE ADVICE GIRLS.
    Anonymous