I can't stand to hear this singer talk or sing but I can't stop listening to her music has this ever happen to you?

I trully dislike Rihanna. Do not ask me why I just do. When she is on my radio for some strange reason I know all the words to her songs but I avoid listening to her all together. When she is interviewed I want to throw up because she sounds like and idiot. I do not know why I cant stop listening to her. How do you feel about her.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 12:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• I agree w/you completely!!! I can't stand her and never cared for her songs or music either until her last 2 songs. And I don't want to listen to them because they are HER. Fortunately I usually have my girls in the car w/me so I change the radio station because I don't find the lyrics appropriate for my 4 year old...who WILL repeat them! =)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• LOL..sounds like you may be a glutton for punishment..maybe your brain is trying to convince itself to like it,lol.
    I like her music,shes alright.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I like her "umbrella" song that's about it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• me and my dd love her! her voice can be annoying.. but her songs are so darn catchy! lol
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I like some of her songs although I have never listened to her interviewed so I can't say anything about that.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Well i love her music
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Thank you ladies I thought I was the only one.
    dubewife

Comment by dubewife (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2011