TTC for 6 months.

okay, so... here is what's going on. i have been cramping on and off for the past week and a half. esp cramping on the left side, and sharp pains around my belly button. my period was due yesterday, didn't get it... not ONE drop of blood, AT ALL. those days when i was cramping, i swore i was going to get my period, and didn't. i am on day number 2, no sign of it coming today... (well, hopefully.. still cramping on and off).

now, this is what got me. dh and i had a quickie this morning. and i was thinking to myself, while goin' at it, "oh geez, feels like i started. GREAT!" but to my surprise i saw a LOT of creamy, white CM. lots. which is extreeeemely unusual before my periods. i USUALLY never get sticky, white cm... and i'm kind of "dry" down there before i start AF.

the thing is, though, the past two days i have taken 3 different pg tests. first response , dollar general 'baby test' brand, all BFN. i have no other "symptoms." besides nipples are kind of sensitive when touching them. i don't feel sick... the only thing is - i am really gassy.

i am extremely confused, don't know WHAT is going on... if my period was going to be here, i'd be spotting by now. but i've gotten negatives, and the creamy CM is NOT anything i usually get.

wdyt? ladies, be completely honest. if you have to give it to me, just tell me.

AMANDABABY22

Asked by AMANDABABY22 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go get a blood test. No one can tell you much more than that, I'm afraid. Either you ar pregnant or you have miscalculated your cycle (it happens... especially if you've been sick or under a lot of stress).

A blood test is your only way to get a sure answer.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i took 7 tests and they were all negative because i wasn't far enough along yet, go to the doctor. good luck!
    xLeeAnnex

Answer by xLeeAnnex at 1:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Good luck to you.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:01 PM on Mar. 7, 2011