Only mine!

OK so I have a little yorkipoo and since I’ve been pregnant she had eaten all of the crotches out of my underwear, ONLY MINE! She will literally find a way to get into the laundry basket and sort through all the cloths until she hits gold. I just bought a taller basket with a top on it and this little shit pulled my skivvies through the baskets holes in the side! I like the dog but I'm starting not to because I have to new undies all the time and I don't get the usual 3 pack at wal-mart I like a certain kind that cost more and fit real good. What should I do?

MelissaAnn224

Asked by MelissaAnn224 at 12:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Pets

• Lay out a few used undies with a little bit of really hot, hot, hot sauce dabbed onto the crotch. Leave a few in various places, like the basket, or other places she would normally come across them. And keep any that are not "treated" completely locked away from her. Let her continually get a hold of these for a few weeks, and that might change her opinion on such treasures.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Umm, put your hamper where your dog can't get to it. Close it in a closet. Don't let the dog in your room. The dog is only so tall. The majority of the house is out of its reach.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yep... put the undies where she cannot reach them. Either up high or in a closed room. And if she develops the ability to open closed doors, call the folks at Animal Planet!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011