What makes a high heel whorish?

I was curious as to what characteristics make a high heel go from sexy tasteful to whorey skanktastic in a milisecond. Is it the height of the heel? The color? The straps?

Thoughts?

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 12:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• they all look nice to me and elegant. maybe depends on the outfit you had with it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• those are all tasteful---stripper heels look whorish!
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I don't think any of those three look like hooker shoes. I would say it's when there's too much going on in one shoe. Like a super duper high platform can be cute, but pair it with shiny material and crystals and a print, and you have instant hooker.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I don't think any of these (above) are whoreish.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I don't think there whorish who said that.
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• And I really like that third pair, a LOT.
    JulieJacobKyle

• ohhh those shoes are so cute. I dont think the shoe itself is actualy whorish..I think the way certain woman WEAR them is what makes it whorish...but hey...sometimes whorish could be fun,lol. Like...if a really super high heal is worn with some knee high socks and a mini skirt..I think.whorish haha. idk.Those shoes are cute tho ;)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I think it is the shoe style and color. And what the lady is wearing with it.

Answer by louise2 at 12:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• LOL! Love this question. I don't think any of the shoes are whorish- sexy? yes. Whorish shoes I generally think of as cheap looking in addition to tall and often times over-dazzled. It they are stupidly glittery or have giant rhinestones on them I think they look slutty or whorish
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 12:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• The outfit they are paired with,the stockings or lack of chosen and the event being attended. Above are all really cute but with the worng length dress/skirt, stockings they all have whoreability.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011