Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is hubby ex coming out of woodwork adult content

hubby ex girlfriend that took his child out of state years ago is all of sudden requesting him to be her friend on facebook. we were both like umm NO. so he had me hit deny and block. then she used her daughter name who won't be 13 until May to request, he again told me to deny it because the child and him have not been in contact in years. told him to do that one himself.
he hates the girls mom. is there anything he can do with the court system to tell them mom is to have no contact with him unless there is a extreme concern of something medical going on with the girl like cancer or etc? she lies and lied about birth control. lied in court and lied on me in court. he wants no contact with either because she took the girl and refused to allow him to see her for years even with court orders. the thing is the mom also tried to break our marriage up. i am thinking she is going to try to use her daughter to do it now. :(


Asked by WildCat73 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

Level 23 (16,374 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • He can try for a restraining order. That won't likely stop the attempts at internet contact but you've already taken the proper steps for that. Make sure your phone number is unlisted.

    Answer by gdiamante at 12:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • i would go to court about it dont let her ruin your marriage dealing wiht her crap will only make you guys stronger GOOD LUCK

    Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • no we are not going to let her come between us. he does not answer the house phone because temporarily we are living with his dad. we use our cells and they are not allowed the number. which is good.

    Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • Document everything and consult with an attorney on what actions need to be done. You don't want to get too deep and over your head when dealing with someone like that.

    Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • Okay so I don't get it. She took his daughter out of state and there is now a chance they have resurfaced and it's a possiblility she wants to see him. There are supervised visitations you can set up for a small fee to meet in a neutural place and vist the child alone. Regardless of the feelings you have toward the mother that child is caught in the middle of this. She may want to see her father. The child deserves it. Everything else can be handled in court. There are laws to protect you from harrassment. She can't break you up because she wants visitation or a friendship. The two of you should talk this over and straighten it out. This is his daughter.

    Answer by chgomom at 1:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011