I haven't had this feeling since EIGHTH GRADE. Where do I go from here? I'm crushing on this guy so hard but I don't want to mess things up!

I'm in college and there's this little store/market in between all of my classes and I go there daily to get an energy drink/coffee in the morning and lunch stuff when I'm in a hurry.

There's this guy that works there, and at first we'd just say hey and stuff but then about a week and half ago I was really sick and he started really talking to me...telling me how I needed to start getting more sleep and needed to rest and stuff and then it turned into a bit of flirting.

Now every time I walk in there he gets a big smile on his face and talks to me a lot and when he sees me from inside walking by he always motions me in and waves.

Well, the other day he grabs my school id and says he was "trying to memorize how to spell my last name" and I joked that it was cause he wanted to "stalk me on facebook" and he winked and a few days later...he requested me.

We've been sending silly little messages back and fourth and then today I came in a went to the other cashier and he acted jealous in a silly way and I was like "ahh don't be jealous, WE are facebook friends" and he was like "oh yeah, we made facebook love last night" and I know that sounds so immature but he's just silly and down to Earth and I like that cause I'm usually stressing and he keeps me feeling silly and care free.

I just don't know where to go from here. My friends say to tell him that I have a crush so that we don't "pass the point of no return and just become friends" but I just don't know.

I need advice please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• My advice is to wait and let him make all the moves. All you need do is keep going in the store and being friendly. The guys who do the pursuing are the ones who most often turn out to be keepers. So be patient, study hard, and smile often. When he is ready, he is quite capable of letting you know--in the same way he found you on Facebook.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 12:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• AWWW......... you do sound like a 8th grader- LOL! (just kidding:) It sounds like he is Crushing just as Much as you are- i'm not sure what the next step should be; maybe ask him if he wants to go get a Coffee with you? i hope things work out with you guys! Wishing you lots of luck:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 1:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• LOL daisyb,

I know we really sound like we are in 8th grade but it's soooo okay.

I've been through sooo much and I haven't been this happy and carefree in so long, just 5 minutes around him and I'm smiling for the rest of the day, I just want to be around him all the time! It's such an innocent little crush. I love it so much.

I just really don't want to freak him out by trying to hard or pushing things but it's so hard not to make a move when I feel like my stomach is going to blow up with butterflies!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I'd just let it continue as is to see what happens. Sometimes we get tired of our crushes (or replace them) and move on. Sometimes it builds to something else. Just take some time to see where it goes.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• your a mom.... are you a married mom?  a divorced mom?  a single mom?  single with dad living with you?  single with dad involved? how old is the child?  do you live on your own?  do you live with mom & dad?

Anonymous

• feeling like your in 8th grade is an ODD way to put it... screams juvenile.

but your a mom so how you feel has to be tempered by what your real life obligations are now, and your current situation.  The feeling is nice... ill give you that but you cant act like you could have years ago before your child.

Anonymous

• Okay. Obviously I'm single. Or I wouldn't be asking what to do about a crush.

And where I live and how I live my life is none of your business.

I deserve the right to feel care free and silly for FIVE MINUTES out of my busy day.

So if you don't want to answer the question, then don't "post your answer" because you didn't address the question at hand and I don't like trolls. Especially trolls that don't want to show their identity. Get over yourself. I'm happy and you can sit there and be miserable with your life and get your rocks off by insulting people. I don't give a...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011