What bugs you?

What little things does your DH/SO do that bugs you? Do they know it bugs you? My DH always says "grouse" after i burp, he always says it in a joking way but he does ALWAYS say it If I say MY car, or MY baby, or MY house EXC. he always says "UM whos?" LOL of course he is joking too but he always says it. And yes i did tell him it buggs me and he said...."too bad!" Ha ha

lil_momma_vdv

Asked by lil_momma_vdv at 1:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Leaves his socks where ever he takes them off instead of putting them in the laundry. And now our oldest son does the same thing with his underwear.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 1:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• His parents...seriously, that's just about the sum of it. Good thing we live almost 1000 miles away.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:13 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• he leaves the toilet seat up & out of the 7 of us he is the only male!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:32 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Probably nothing compared to what I do that bugs him. I can't sit here and talk about all the thingws that bug me about him when he is out providing for me and our children.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Mine freaks out when I burp too! I mean we are all human!
    But he does many things that I hate! Like ripping open the cereal box in a way that cannot be re-closed. And tying the bread bag in a knot instead of using the twist tie. And leaving nasty stuff on the toilet! And placing his toothbrush on the sink instead of in the toothbrush holder thingy.

To name a few...
    rain408

Answer by rain408 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• my s/o shaves his beard over the sink and does not clean it up.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• misses the toilet when he pees ... I HATE that ... he's usually 1/2 asleep but still!
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• ~Jackiegirl, its all in good fun! My wonderful husband is out providing for our wonderful family too! He was sitting next to me when i asked the question he thought is was funny and i cant wait to tell him what ya'll said too :) Its all part of the package loving the good and the things that drive ya crazy!!!
    lil_momma_vdv

Comment by lil_momma_vdv (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• He hacks and coughs and sounds like he's dying in the mornings. I hate it! He quit smoking over a year ago but he still has a bad smokers hack.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 3:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• The toilet seat is a big one too,but the most is making a mess and calling it his stuff he is organizing !So far its taken over my den! Time for the old disappearing act!it is where certain things i put away ,until he notices!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:09 PM on Mar. 8, 2011