What do you guys think of road rage?

A few months ago I used to have really really bad road rage. Two weeks ago I was almost ran off the road and was not as mad. I noticed that I do not get as mad on the road like I once did before. I thought that my new medication is the contributor for my new attitude. I'm taking Depakote and feel wonderful when I wake up in the morning. Anyone have any advise.

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 1:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• I get road rage. It is a bad thing, but so is when people try to aggravate it. You know, those that block, those that cut people off...

I don't ever go out with the intention of being pissed off. And I do take deep breaths and do what I can to calm down. It takes a bit to piss me off. But, there are things that I have noticed others do that they should not do. Such as blocking. That just instigates. If someone wants to pass, let them. If I'm not wanting to go faster, and someone is coming up on me, I don't block, I get over. Ya know?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I think road rage is a bad thing
    Anonymous

• I'm with Anonymous, but what kind of advice are you looking for?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Road rage is a bad thing. It not safe to the person that is mad or people around them. They are not thinking clear and can end up causing an accident. I have pull over to let people go past me.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I think it is childish and uncalled for
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 8, 2011