im scared

i want to know if any of you have had this problem.the doctor said my baby has dropped but i still have had problems breathing and it feels like some thing is pushing on my chest and making me gasp for air and its really scary and makes me feel like shit and it hurts.i also feel light headed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem. I was told to take it easy and rest, that it was just how the baby was positioned that was doing it, and it would pass. Relax, you will be ok. The end always sucks, if it didn't you would never have the motivation to go through birthing the baby. lol.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• If you are having trouble breathing and feeling light headed, you should call your doctor. It may be nothing, but you shouldn't take any chances. If you rest and it doesn't go away call your doc.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• thank you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• even if the baby dropped, its still in there, and pushing up on ur lungs. even just the pregnancy hormone can make u short of breath. my baby dropped and i still cant breathe half the time and he kicksme in the ribs
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• No matter where baby is in there, s/he's still putting pressure on your diaphragm, and that's lower than the lungs!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:12 AM on Nov. 22, 2008