Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Baby teethers?? Mesh and holds fruit ect..

Anyone know whats its called and where I can get one? It's like a mesh netting and you can put fruit in there for them to chew on.


Asked by Ambie0526 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 16 (2,562 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • These are the ones we had. And I'm pretty sure we got them at Walmart.


    Answer by Eviesmommy at 1:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • If you have a babies r us near you they have them in the eating supplies area. Not sure what they are called.

    Answer by mslksdh at 1:21 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • I saw one at Target not too long ago.

    Answer by missanc at 1:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • I got ours at walmart. I don't remember what it was called though.

    Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • Just got my niece one at Kmart.

    Answer by Momto2beauties at 1:44 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • We use to get ours in Target.

    Answer by LadyKiki at 1:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • WALMART my son LOVED IT!!!!

    Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • I work at walmart I believe we have them there. They are called munchkin fresh food feeder but we dont carry them online. I work tomorrow 8-5 so I will make sure we carry them in-store. If we do then the walmart near you should also.

    Answer by becky0829 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

  • I'm looking online-can't find them at target or walmart so far.

    Comment by Ambie0526 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2011