Should I be worried?

Last night I bought a box of 2 equate pregnancy test bc last month I never started and this month have no signs of starting but my boobs are hurting horribly :/ well I took the first one at walmart but no lines appeared not a positve negative nothing so I thought maybe I did something wrong so I waited til this morning to test again once again no lines at all. Is it me? Could there be something wrong? I am so worried now. I plan to go buy a different test when I get off work today. Anyone else have this problem is it soemthing to worry about?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 1:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think it is something to worry about. If you take another test and no lines appear then I would call the doctor and have a test done there.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• HPTs can be hit or miss. I would not be worried at all.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Read the directions again. Did the control line not show up either?
    Try peeing into a cup and doing it that way. Sometimes that can be easier than peeing directly onto the stick (and more precise). Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• usually it says on the box that if no lines appear it means you did something wrong.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• COuld be a defective set of tests. Lead the pee to the testing sensor.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 6:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I swear by the digital ones. I wouldn't buy a read the line stick version any day of the week. I'd toss the extra cash into digital if you have it. They have NEVER been wrong for me, and I've been through 8 pregnancies!
    Anonymous

• buy a better test i bought three crap test with this pregnancy all neg excpet one
    virgomom1988

Answer by virgomom1988 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I hated the equate test, if no lines showed up and you saw the urine travel up the stick then the test is probably defective. (the positive line disapears after a few days, no fun)
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Defective tests, or you're not performing it correctly.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2011