IPod issues!!

I just found my ipod touch and I was so excited because its been missing for close to a year. So I go to use it and end up restoring all of my settings to the default. So then I tried to download the FB app for it and it asked me to sign in and I typed in my password and it was fine...but then a few seconds later a box asking me to sign in to verify my billing info popped up. So I typed in my password again but it just keeps asking over and over again. I tried turning the ipod off and then back on but no difference. Has anyone had this happen?

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 1:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Technology

• This is happening with my iPhone too. I think it might be something with the Facebook mobile apps and not actually your iPod.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:25 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• its doing it with other apps too :/. Guess I'll have to take it into apple and see if they can figure it out.
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Sounds like the best solution. GL....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You have to have billing info for apps, even the free ones. This would be your email and password that you registered with your itunes.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Yeah, I know which one it is. It just keeps asking over and over again. Any idea why?
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You need to log into your account and change your payment info. If that doesn't work you need to restore it.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 1:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It asks me every time I upload a new app. You might need to update your software for your ipod.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2011