How can I find a legimate work at home job?

steele06

Asked by steele06 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• You really have to do your research. There are groups here on cafe mom that tell about jobs but I think you'll find more home based businesses.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 2:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• You can check www.wahm.com I work from home and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business.
    I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• I agree to check wahm.com
    I have been working solely from home for 10 years and have been single for the last 4 years. My business is a fun flexible global business that can be run all online with a service that people love!
    If interested see my site for details and a free offer
    www.SendCardsHomeBusiness.com
    miabelladebra

Answer by miabelladebra at 5:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• /
    Anonymous

• It depends on what you mean by legit, and what you mean by "job".

Do you want your own flexible hours business that rewards you for your work, or do you want to depend on whatever someone thinks you're worth, and work for them?
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 12:21 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• Let me tell you what works for me. I provide groups with fundraisers where they make 50% of what they sell. I provide them with colorful brochures. They do all the work. I punch in the order & the product goes striaght to the group. No delivery for me. It is that easy. My groups come back year after year. The company used to be known as Home Interiors. After 50 years in business, they mergered with Home & Garden Party to form Celebrating Home. There are always contests where you can win all kinds of prizes, trips and even cars. Right now we are in the middle of a promotion where I can win a trip to New York. In March, you can get a fundraising kit that will get you started for $99.00 or if you want to do both the fundraising & the parties, you can get a kit with product valued over $350.00 for $99.00. Feel free to ask me any questions you have or go to my site www.homeinteriors.com/ttgiffin I'll be glad to help.
    ttgiffin

Answer by ttgiffin at 3:46 PM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I came across this awesome opportunity and wanted to share it with a few of my closest friends and family members. This company has the potential to be the next biggest thing on the Internet and I wanted to give you this chance to see it first (it is not available to the general public yet).
    You have until March 15th to sign up as many friends and family members as possible with no sign up fees during our pre-registration period. After that, the company will go into its Pre-Launch Marketing phase, followed with a major national marketing campaign making the opportunity available to everyone.
    Timing is of the essence! Click on the link below and you will be directed to my personalized website. Just click on the SIGN UP button in the upper right corner and follow the 3 simple steps below to sign up today!
    www.bamboopink.net/jewelrygoddess

wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• Hi PartyLite has a great opportunity where you can work from home! You don't have to do parties but they are an option if you like in the future. There is No cost to start when you collect $350 in orders and you could easily collect those order online! We now have so many other avenues to generate income other than home parties. Plus you create you own hours and could easily fit it around your full time job and build a strong successful business where you can work at home full time! You can check out my website for more information at www.partylite.biz/StephanieR and you could also listen to this recorded call about the opportunity! Just dial 1-605-475-4845 and access code is 749407# and click # for current call. Hope this helps! Good Luck!!
    CandleQueen627

Answer by CandleQueen627 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2011

• I looked for a long time, it just depends on what you are looking for. I chose one that was free to try, with no purchasing required. It was important to me, to save people money, rather than ask them to spend money. It's working out great so far. You can check my website and see if it's something you might be interested in. http://go.matchrateplus.net/100/missy
    huntsiekfind

Answer by huntsiekfind at 11:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2011