How hard is it to...

find love after the big D? Make it with two kids and being single? I just wanna know because at the rate we are going I may not be married much longer!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I can only speak for myself. I was single for several years, but eventually I found the love of my life (after my divorce) and have been married for 12 wonderful years! He had 2 kids and I had 2. We raised them together. So, it can happen! Best of luck sweety!
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 11:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• i wouldnt be worring about finding another just yet give it time but if it happens then it happens.
    . i going thru a divorce and i wasnt looking and found a great guy. the hospital of all places lol i have 3 kids under 6
    Anonymous

• For myself, it was hard at first till I put my nose to the grind stone and decided nothing was going to deprive my kids but me, so I worked my butt off to give them the things they needed and wanted, as far as love, It found me when I wasnt even looking for a date much less a BF or hubby. The "right" guy will not mind you having kids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:31 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Don't worry too much about that right away. You will need time to heal from the divorce. You will have a lot of baggage (and you don't even know it!). Go slow. Rediscover yourself. If you don't and you rush things, you will attract the same type of man you are leaving! Go on some dates, but don't jump into any serious relationship. The right man will be patient.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:20 AM on Nov. 22, 2008