Symptoms of Endometriosis? adult content

I just left the doctor and she wanted to see me in a couple of weeks to discuss my periods. This period and the last I've passed blood clots the whole time. Today, I passed one about double the size of a quarter and gushed through my pad and soaked through my jeans. I started getting bad, BAD cramps in my pelvic area and lower back. I called the doctor back while I was at the pharmacy an HOUR ago and they still haven't called me back yet. Does this sound like endometriosis? Do you have endometriosos? Can you offer advice?

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Health

• I have endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome and it sounds pretty par for the course as far as MY personal menses...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• symptoms may include pelvic pain, severe mestrual cramps, low back pain 1 or 2 days before the start od the menstrual period, pain during sexual intercourse, rectal pain, pain during bowel movements, infertility, abnormal bleeding--which can include blood in the urine or stool, some vaginal bleeding before the start of the menstrual period(premenstrual spotting), vaginal bleeding after intercourse,  and painful periods.  you can go to www.webmd.com and read more

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 8, 2011