Weight & getting prego

I gained 35lbs with my 1st child, we want another one soon so we can have them close together, so far i have only lost 20lbs. My average weight is 20lbs from what i am now. I want to lose the weight before baby #2 b/c I'm afraid I will get so big that it will be to hard for me to lose. Do you suggest losing more before baby #2 or just go with it???

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Just go with it...worry about weight after you're done having children =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 4:53 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• It's up to you. I was significantly overweight when I got pregnant, but I only gained 12 lbs being pregnant. I've lost some of the weight now, but still in progress. I had always hoped to get to my ideal weight before getting pregnant. Hopefully for next time. if you're only 20 lbs overweight, I wouldn't stress too much, just wait until after the next one to lose the weight, and try not to gain a ton with the next pregnancy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• How much do u weigh now & how tall r u? If this is too personal,we can talk one on one,message me.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i lost all the weight before each pregnancy. so by the 4th pregnancy i was pretty mad that i worked so hard just to get pregnant again!!!! here i am with 20 pounds to lose...again!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2011