Projects

my son is no longer in his preschool and i want to keep him entertained and learning during the days, i am not creative at all...anyone have any ideas for easy fun projects we can do together?

kyuteangl88

Asked by kyuteangl88 at 2:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• familyfun.go.com has some great ideas. Cooking was always a hit with my little ones, and grab a paintbrush and a bucket of water, let him "paint" the deck or sidewalk.

Answer by missanc at 2:54 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• There are so many fun project ideas online. Just google preschool activities and you will get plenty. DD (who is only 2 1/2) rally live flash cards - she thinks it is fun. And we are working on shapes and colors. We found hers at the local dolar store so if she destroys them it's not a big deal. Put learning into games when possible, matching games are often a big hit. Good luck
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 3:00 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Something I used to love was painting eggshells after my grandmother cooked the eggs. lol I would also paint the egg cartons that they came in. You could also do collages on construction paper from magazines or newspapers.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• i search on google for fun crafts to do.. or learning games there are a ton ideas on the web!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 3:24 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• They have these kits at Wa-Mart that come with tons of things like crafts in them. I got a box for my girls and they had torn through it within that first week. Even if he makes a mess, it will still be fun. It's called like, Big Box of Crafts or something like that. :)
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 9:09 AM on Mar. 8, 2011

• I would go to the craft store.. they have tons of premade crafty idea's and kits to do with your child :)
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 8, 2011