Once out once a week to shop. Husband here for the kids if need something from school. Why lately I rush and stress to get back home?

I can not figure out since only once a week out why I stress so much. I have no problems with crowds,etc. Maybe I think I spend to much money for food or house to clean but finish chores before I leave. He is home if the girl need him. I need socks and even a haircut but do grocerys and then right back. He controls all the money and do not know if do not do those things since he will get mad. Any feed back would be great.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 3:20 PM on Mar. 7, 2011 in Shopping

• You can buy socks at the grocery and a haircut might take 15 min. So not sure why you don't fit them in. Most groceries have a hair cutting salon nearby. Take the few minutes to get it done

Answer by admckenzie at 4:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Sounds like you are afraid he will get mad. Why don't you tell him what it is you need to do and see his reaction before you go. Maybe then you know whether or not you need to rush. Make a grocery list and stick to it so you don't spend extra money.
    If you do that, he has no right to be mad at you. If he is, you guys need to reevaluate your marriage.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 8, 2011